- All prices are stated in euros.
- For the purchase of products, the price at the moment of ordering shall always apply.
- To qualify for a group discount, you must pay for a minimum of 15 tickets.
- The ordered items must be paid immediately. The following payment methods are accepted online depending on the country: Bancontact, Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, AliPay, American Express, Bank Payment, Carte Bancaire, Diners, Disover, EPS, ExpressPay, GiroPay, IDEAL, JCB, Local Polish Payment Methods, Multibanco, Pay later with Klarna, Payconiq, Trustly, Visa Dankort, Vpay, WeChatPay.
- After payment, the user will receive an e-ticket with a unique QR code at the specified e-mail address.
- The e-ticket is only valid for the period mentioned on the ticket and can only be used once.
- Tickets will only be issued in electronic form. Musea Brugge (City of Bruges) is not responsible for the loss or theft of e-tickets.
- e-tickets will be checked on the day of the visit.
- Visitors with a standard e-ticket can proceed directly to check-in (without going through the ticket office).
- Visitors with a discount or free e-ticket are asked to present themselves at the ticket counter with their valid and official (identity) document to have the chosen discount or free entrance verified. After verification, an employee of Musea Brugge will activate the visitor's ticket, after which the visitor can proceed to check-in again.
- If the visitor is unable to submit evidence thereof, the difference between the discounted price and the standard price will be charged before the visitor can obtain a valid admission ticket.
- A ticket is only valid at the chosen day and time. Visitors can check in at the museum from 15 minutes before until 15 minutes after the specified time. Outside this time, the ticket expires.
- The Belfort is a busy location. We therefore ask you to be present on time. For security reasons, visitors are not allowed in before or after the time slot on their ticket.
- The user undertakes to provide the correct data required to complete the order.
- The person making the purchase is considered the sole purchaser.
- Only he/she is bound to pay, even if the tickets are intended for a third party.
- Musea Brugge (City of Bruges) is entitled to refuse or cancel the order if there is evidence, or serious indications, of fraud and/or late payments.
CANCELLATION and AMENDMENT CONDITIONS
- e-tickets cannot be changed, exchanged or cancelled by the user.
- After receipt of the tickets, no further discounts will be granted.
- If the purchased ticket is not used, this will be at the visitor's own expense and risk.
- Musea Brugge (City of Bruges) will not provide compensation in the event of loss or theft of pre-purchased tickets.
E-tickets (= online tickets)
E-tickets will never be refunded by Musea Brugge or third parties, not even in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances.
Force majeure by Musea Brugge > voucher
= reasons which prevent customers from visiting the museum but the cause is beyond the control of Musea Brugge, such as
- Closure of the museum due to unforeseen problems of a technical nature such as flooding, power cuts, etc.
- Closure of the museum due to extreme weather conditions (e.g. in the case of the Belfry: storm or extreme heat)
The following shall not be considered: force majeure by third parties, such as
- Transport company strikes or delays (SNCB, De Lijn, etc.)
- Errors when booking tickets, such as a different date than requested, a different ticket price, etc.
- Illness on the part of the visitor
- Changing weather conditions which prevent the visitor from coming to the museum
In the event that the museum cannot open due to force majeure as described above, the visitor with booked tickets will be informed by e-mail and will receive a voucher representing the value of the ticket purchased. This voucher can only be used as online payment for tickets at Bruges Museums and is valid for 3 months.
Unforeseen circumstances by Musea Brugge > rebooking or voucher
= reasons why customers cannot visit the museum but the cause is to be found in unforeseen circumstances, such as
- Strike of the museum staff
- Special circumstances such as a funeral, wedding, religious service, royal visit
In case the museum cannot open due to unforeseen circumstances as described above by Musea Brugge, the visitor with booked tickets will be informed by e-mail. They will have the choice to postpone their museum visit to another time or to receive a voucher. This voucher can only be used as online payment for tickets at Bruges Museums and is 3 months valid.