This impressive cloister table is just over eight metres long and served as a dining table in the convent refectory. The top is a one-piece in solid oak. The table is narrow because it usually stood on one side against the wall. The refectory, alongside the chapter room or the dormitory, was a large room in the cloister. There is a date on the side: 1424.